Who cares about Beyonce’s comeback or Britney’s new perfume when there’s a new Christina Aguilera interview to watch? Whether you’re laughing with her or at her, the Lotus Queen is the baddest bitch in the game right now, and everything she does is way more interesting and amazing than what your fave is doing (peeing in a trash can, for example).
In a just released interview to promote her iconic new single “Your Body”, Godtina proves that she truly is her own biggest fan in a defining two-and-a-half minute rant about her powerhouse voice and musical masterpiece Bionic.
Here are the cliff notes.
- Aggie would only work with Max Martin if she could use her stunning pipes, unlike Martin’s other vocally-challenged clients.
- She’s a daring risk taker.
- Bionic is an experimental record produced by underground musicians that will surpass its time and is only truly understood by “music people”.
- She sings so she can inspire the next generation of great vocalists in the same way Whitney and Etta inspired her.
- The first thing you hear on Lotus are vocals.
Aggie may be a delusional narcissistic egomaniacal diva , but at least she’s a delusional narcissistic egomaniacal diva who’s still putting out good music. Mariah Carey on the other hand… Gurl. Let’s not go there honey boo boo child!